Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have paypal. Do I need to sign up to pay?
No.You don’t need to have a paypal account or sign up for one to buy iZoom from us. You can easily pay using any credit card. Here is what you will see when you click the buy now button
Will I get a tracking number?
Yes, we will email you your tracking number for your order
How safe is it to order online?
It is extremely secure to order online. All our payment processing is done by paypals secure server
Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes, we are more that happy to talk to you. Feel free to call us at (888) 909-2544
Do you accept PO’s?
Yes we accept Net 30/ PO’s from schools/ institutions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the refund policy?
The refund policy is only valid for the iZoom USB drive ReadDesk and Mercury (Aquos) hand held. We offer a 30 day return policy on your order once it has been received. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you must contact us via email or phone WITHIN 15 DAYS of receiving your order.
Please be aware that a re-stocking fees of $50 will apply. You will receive a complete refund less re-stocking fess & shipping charges. Return shipping is at your expense and you will not be refunded for this charge. This guarantee does not cover lost items.
Kindly email the return tracking number to email@example.com. Please make sure you write down “Return item” Value $9 when doing the paper work for the return item to avoid un-necessary duties. Any duties charged to issist will be deducted from the payment
If the USB/ Camera received by you is damaged you must email us within 2 days in order to receive a refund. Any damaged unit that is not notified as ‘damaged’ and not insured will not be refunded. You must return the original piece in order to receive a replacement for it. If you do not send back the original piece, no refund or replacement will be given.
Once the package has been delivered to the address specified by you, it is your responsibility to transfer it to the right department. If the USB/ ReadDesk camera is not insured and lost after delivery, it will not be refunded.
Issist doesn’t cover items lost during shipping. Kindly purchase insurance during shipping to cover any loss of item.
If the unit returned is damaged or broken, no refund will be issued.
If you bought/received the unit through one of our distributors/partner/school, please contact the concerned person in the respective organizations. We refund items that have been bought directly through our website
Please allow up to 10 days for us to process your return credit.
What is covered under warranty?
The 1 year warranty covers any software mal function. If the USB/camera stops working and we are unable to fix it we will issue you a new USB/Camera. This does not cover shipping charges. Damaged or lost items.
Other technical questions
We want you to be able to use iZoom anywhere, anytime. That’s why we’ve designed it to work with the latest operating systems such as Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit) as well as Windows XP. If your machine was built in the last 2-3 years, iZoom will probably run fine, but we recommend downloading our free 30 day evaluation version just to make sure. For the technically oriented, below is a list of detailed requirements/compatibility information.
|Operating System:||Windows 8/ Windows XP SP2 / Vista (32 and 64 bit) / Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)|
|Processor:||Intel 1.6 Ghz Pentium (or equivalent) upwards|
|Memory:||1 GB RAM|
|Hard drive space:||15 MB|
|Web Browser:||IE 6.0+ Firefox 2.0+ (Limited speech support)|
Does iZoom work on Mac?
- No. iZoom only works on Windows XP/Vista/7 Windows 8 and 8.1
My library/school/co-workers machine doesn’t allow installation. Will iZoom USB run?
- Yes! iZoom runs without installation and without administrative access.
Does iZoom work on Windows Vista 64 bit?
- Yes. iZoom is fully supported on Vista 64.
I am a JAWS user. Will iZoom’s magnification work in tandem with JAWS?
- Yes. iZoom does not interfere with JAWS and both applications can be run simultaneously. Make sure to turn off the speech functionality of iZoom or you will hear both JAWS and iZoom speaking together.
Can I move my iZoom Standard license to another machine?
- Certainly. You can remove the registration from the machine you don’t wish to use iZoom on anymore. You can then register iZoom on another machine.
Does iZoom support Firefox?
- Magnification will work just fine in Firefox, but some elements of speech will not. Specifically, Narration and typing echo do not work in Firefox. You will still be able to hear links, buttons etc. in Firefox as you tab through them.
Why is iZoom running slow on my machine?
- Odds are you have a computer that doesn’t meet our minimum requirements. If it does, try reducing the screen resolution to 1024×768 or lower. Most machines are able to run iZoom smoothly at this resolution.
Does iZoom support 2 monitors?
- Yes, iZoom supports 3 different dual monitor magnification modes. Stretch, Original and Magnified and Independent. If you have Mirror drivers installed from other applications, it may prevent dual monitor functionality. You must disable the other Video/Mirror drivers on your system for iZoom’s dual monitor functionality to work.
Is iZoom compatible with Citrix server?
- iZoom will magnify Citrix applications, but speech will not work for applications running on Citrix server.
Why is my mouse cursor invisible when iZoom starts?
- This is a known issue, to fix it, stop and start the magnification again by either clicking the magnifier button on the iZoom window or pressing the shortcut key, Alt+Insert twice. This is a temporary solution for now, Issist is currently working on a permanent fix.